How to become google screened badge?
If you’re a small business owner, you may think that having a Google screen badge is a dream come true. In fact, it’s more than that. A google screened badge can help your business grow exponentially and get more customers from Google searches. Getting this badge requires a lot of effort on your part, but the benefits are worth it! So if you think it’s time for your company to start getting more traffic from Google search results, then let’s take a look at how we can help you achieve this goal!
Apply for google screened
The first thing you need to do is go to the Google Partners website and click on the “Join Now” button.
Fill out the application form, answer all questions truthfully and wait for approval from Google Screened. When you get your greenlight, you’ll immediately be able to start building your business with Google AdWords and other marketing tools available at no cost!
Who is eligible for Google Screened?
To qualify for Google Screened, you must have a business that is an active advertiser with a Google AdWords account. You also need to have a business that has an active Google My Business listing and physical location in the United States.
How much does it cost to get the Google Screened badge?
The cost of the Google Screened badge varies depending on the size of your business and what level of service you want. There are three different levels:
- Small Business ($150): This level includes basic reporting, but no custom programs or ongoing services (including data analysis).
- Medium Business ($300): This level includes all features in the small business package as well as additional additional features like custom program creation and ongoing support services.
- Large Business ($500): The large business package provides everything from above plus 24/7 access to Google Docs for team collaboration, an HR app that helps manage employee benefits, unlimited storage space for documents on Drive, better security with two-step verification and more!
What are the requirements to become Google Screened?
To become a Google Screened business owner, you will need to follow these requirements:
- Have a website that’s accessible worldwide.
- Have a physical location with at least one employee that is open to the public on an average day.
- The company has been in operation for three years or more and has been active at least 90 days per year during the last five years (or 90% of the time). This means it cannot be temporary or seasonal businesses such as parties or amusement parks that only operate during specific times of year.
- Your business must be open to anyone willing to pay for goods or services provided by your company; no membership fees required!
What is the process to become Google Screened?
To become Google Screened, you must:
- Apply for the program. You can apply through your local Google account or at www.google.com/screenedbadge/. A panel of judges will review your application and determine whether or not you are eligible to receive a badge on the site.
- Complete screening and training as part of becoming a member of our network. The next step is to complete an online training course with us in order to learn more about digital marketing strategies, such as how best practices should be used when creating content for social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter; how effective viral content creation can be used as part of an overall strategy; what types of keywords people search for each month based on their location and demographics (such as age group); how much time consumers spend searching online vs reading printed materials; etc., so that when they find themselves needing assistance from one of our partners during an emergency situation – whether it’s finding shelter after being trapped under rubble during hurricane Irma relief efforts last year or figuring out which products would make good gifts this holiday season – we’re ready!
Submit application and complete screening.
Once you’ve created your profile, it’s time to submit an application. Go to https://www.google.com/screened and fill out the form with your information—this is where you’ll be asked about who you are and what makes you unique from other applicants. If it’s been a while since you last submitted an application, make sure that all of your details are up-to-date before submitting again!
After completing this step of the process, Google will send over some instructions on how to complete screening (more on this later).
Get training, support, and a customized digital marketing strategy.
Google will help you get more customers. It’s not a secret that people are looking for the best products and services, so when they come across yours on Google, they’ll be more likely to make a purchase.
Google will help you get more sales. The internet has changed how people buy things—and we’re seeing results from companies that use it effectively!
Google will help you get more leads and opportunities from your website or app (like ads from their ad network).
Expand your business with a connection to Google.
If you’re looking to expand your business with a connection to Google, we have the tools and resources for you. We can help with your online marketing strategy, digital marketing strategy, SEO strategy and paid advertising strategy.
If you’re interested in learning more about how we can help grow your business then Contact Us today!
Follow these steps to learn how to become Google Screened.
- Follow these steps to learn how to become Google Screened:
- Get a customized digital marketing strategy.
- Expand your business with a connection to Google.
- Apply for Google Screened
We hope this article has helped you understand how to get your Google Screened badge. In the future, we will be updating our blog with more information about the process, so please check back regularly!