A duplicate birth certificate is issued by the office of the Registrar of Births & Deaths in Madras, Tamilnadu. You can go to the office personally to get your duplicate birth certificate or send a request via post. The procedure is the same in both cases, and you must submit an application form and appropriate documents.
Section: What Are The Documents Required To Get A Duplicate Birth Certificate?
Section: How Can I Apply For A Duplicate Birth Certificate In Madras?
Takeaway: Duplicate birth certificates are issued in Madras, Tamilnadu.
In a professional tone
get a duplicate madras corporation birth certificate
Getting a duplicate copy of your birth certificate issued by the Madras Corporation is very easy. You can get an exact copy of your birth certificate issued by the Madras Corporation at their website. To get a duplicate copy of your birth certificate, you must fill up an application form and submit it to the corporate office along with a photocopy of proof documents like an Aadhaar Card or any other identification proof.
Here are some steps that will help you in getting a duplicate Madras Corporation Birth Certificate:
- First, log onto www. corporationofmadrascity. And click on the “Birth Certificates” option under the “Services” tab on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Afterwards, click on the “Online Services” option, which is available under the Services tab.
- Now select “Apply online for Duplicate Copy Of Birth Certificate” from the drop-down list that appears after selecting Application Type as Duplicate Copy Of Birth Certificate.
Visit the Corporation of Chennai website and register with them.
To get your birth certificate duplicated, you must visit the Corporation of Chennai website and register with them.
- Visit the corporation’s website: https://www.chennaiprojects.com/.
- Click on the Services menu at the top of your browser window and click on the Birth Certificate menu under the Services header.
- Enter all the necessary information as asked for in the appropriate fields (Name, DateDate of birth) and click Submit button to proceed further
- You can also obtain a duplicate copy by post by filling up an application form available online or downloading it from their website.
If you are a returning customer, log in using your existing user name and password.
If you have registered, please log in using your existing username and password. You can also register for a new user name and password if you are a new customer.
If you do not know your user name or password, please contact us at (xxx) xxx-xxxx to receive these details by telephone or email.
You can also use your mobile number to log in: type it into the space provided on the page after clicking ‘Login’. However, as an alternative to typing in your mobile number, we will send you an SMS message with a link that allows access using this method of authentication as well as via email address or phone number (if applicable).
Click on the services menu.
Click on the services menu.
A new page will open with a list of the services that you can perform from this page.
Click on the birth certificate under the Services header.
The next page will show a birth certificate menu with options like duplicate birth certificates, online applications, etc.
Here you need to enter all necessary information like the Name of the applicant, DateDate of birth etc., in the appropriate fields provided and click on the search button to get the result in front of your eyes instantly!
Click on the birth certificate menu under the services header.
Click on the Birth Certificate menu under Services to get a duplicate birth certificate. The menu should have a large “Birth Certificates” button with a green check mark. If it is not there, you may need to request a new password by clicking on Forgot Password?
If you do not see any such button or link, then this means that you are reading an outdated version of this page. Please use one of the following methods to access an up-to-date version:
Enter all the necessary information like birth number, DateDate of birth etc.
You need to have the following information at hand:
- Birth certificate number
- Date of birth
- Father’s Name (if applicable) and mother’s Name (if applicable)
- Address where you were born. If you don’t know this, contact your local council office or the hospital where you were born. If necessary, they can send out a certificate to confirm where it was issued. However, this may take some time, so it’s best to check as early as possible if your application is urgent.
- Gender – Male or Female? This can be changed if desired on request but only after one year from the issue date of the original birth record if applying for a duplicate copy in Madras city at Government hospitals/municipalities instead of registering online via e-Seva centres/offices which takes around three weeks’ processing time according to latest updates on 2nd Jan 2017 when we visited our local registrar office by accident searching “duplicate birth certificates madras” on google search engine which led us here 🙂
Print the screen.
- Print the screen. The certificate is now ready for printing. You may save the file on your computer so you can access it later and print it at any time.
- Take a printout of it. You should take a hard copy of the document for future use and keep it as an electronic copy in case you need to refer back to it in the coming years.
You can get a duplicate copy of your birth certificate issued by the corporation of Madras on their website.
You can get a copy of your birth certificate issued by the corporation of Madras on their website. You can also use this service to create a new profile, update your contact details on the registry database or make corrections to existing records.
To apply using this method, you must:
- have identification that proves you are who you say you are (your ID will be checked)
- have access to an email address that works for any correspondence with corporations involved in handling your request (you may have to provide additional information about this if it’s not apparent)
Another option is to try and find an old duplicate of your birth certificate. But, again, if you know where it is, it will be easier for you to get another one from there.
Section: What do I need to get a copy of my birth certificate in Madras?
Section: How do I apply for a copy of my birth certificate?
Section: Do I have to pay anything to get a copy of my birth certificate?