HBO Max is a new streaming service that includes original programming from its parent company, WarnerMedia. It costs $15 a month and is available only through select providers like AT&T, Comcast Xfinity, Dish Network, and others. Unfortunately, there is no free trial forHBO Max, but you can get access with an existing HBO subscription through those same providers—or by downloading the app.
There is no free trial for HBO Max, but you can get access with an HBO subscription through select providers.
The only way to getHBO Max is to subscribe through select providers that include AT&T, Spectrum, and Verizon. You can also get HBO Max with an HBO subscription that includes the channel, or if you’re already subscribed to one of the services listed above.
If you are an existing HBO subscriber, you may be able to watch HBO Max at no additional cost.
If you’re an existing HBO subscriber, you may be able to watchHBO Max at no additional cost.
- If you subscribe toHBO through your cable or satellite provider, then any streaming services provided by that same provider will be available at no additional charge. This includes Hulu and Spotify Premium, among others.
- Suppose your subscription is through Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, or Amazon Prime Channels (Prime Video Channels). In that case, these services should also be included in your package on mobile devices and televisions without requiring an additional fee from HBO Max. However, we recommend contacting your provider directly for confirmation of this information before signing up for a trial offer or committing to a long-term contract with HBO Max, as restrictions may apply depending on where and how long ago the account was opened; in addition, many providers only allow customers who have been paying for at least 12 consecutive months before switching networks due to contractual obligations between media conglomerates such as Comcast/NBCUniversal or Disney/ABC News which own both parent companies running both networks along with several other similar channels outside (*cough cough* ESPN).
To find out if your account has been enabled, visit HBOMax.com/TVSignIn and sign in with your HBO credentials.
To find out if your account has been enabled, visit HBOMax.com/TVSignIn and sign in with yourHBO credentials. If you are not signed in to yourHBO account, you will need to do so before proceeding. If the login page does not appear or prompts you to create an account, it may mean that your subscription was not transferred over fromHBO Now.
If you did receive the transfer of subscriptions and still cannot access content on HBOMax – How It Works explains how to troubleshoot this issue.
If your account has not been enabled, visit HBOMax.com/HowItWorks to learn more about how to subscribe using one of the supported providers listed on the site.
- Go to HBOMax.com/HowItWorks and select one of the supported providers listed on the site.
- Log in with your credentials for that provider.
- If you want to useHBO Max as an app, install it on your smart TV, gaming console, or Roku device. If you want to useHBO Max through your web browser, go to HBOMax.com and log in using your username and password from one of the supported providers listed above at #1 under Supportive Providers.*
You can also download the HBO Max app and sign in that way.
You can download theHBO Max app and sign in if you have an existing HBO account. You can also watchHBO Max on your phone or tablet by downloading the app from Google Play or Apple’s App Store. If you’re using a computer, log in with your credentials to theHBO Max website.
If you don’t already have an account but want to test out a free trial, follow these steps:
- Download the app from Google Play or Apple’s App Store
- Sign up for a new account by entering basic information like name and email address into their form fields – this will take less than two minutes!
HBO Max is not offering a free trial, but there are other ways to get it.
There is no free trial for HBO Max. If you want to start your subscription, you can do so through one of the following methods:
- Accessing it through an existing HBO subscription. If you already have a cable or satellite TV package that includes HBO, then you must log in using the same credentials and features available on your new platform.
- Get access with an HBO Max subscription through select providers such as Comcast Xfinity or Cox Communications (Cox does not offer this service in all states). This option requires signing up with one of these providers; however, be aware that there may be limitations on which channels are included in a bundle based on where exactly they’re located within each state (for example, Comcast’s “Digital Preferred” package only includes Showtime while its “Digital Premier” package includes both Showtime and Starz).
The answer to this question is yes. HBO Max has a free trial that lasts one month and offers full access to the service, including all of its channels, shows, movies, and more.
This means you can watch any show or movie on HBO Max without paying anything until your trial period ends. If you like what you see during this time, it’s easy enough to continue using the service after it’s over as there are no contracts involved with subscribing, so there are no penalties for canceling early either!