Where can I watch NFL for free?
NFL for free It is also one of the most expensive to watch. Fortunately, there are ways to get around paying for cable or satellite TV and still be able to watch your favorite team or the entire league. Here are some of those methods:
Amazon Prime is one of the best ways to watch NFL for free.
- You can sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime, which includes access to Thursday Night Football and RedZone.
- If you’re already a subscriber, you’ll have access to all the other perks that come with an Amazon Prime account, including NFL Network and Game Pass.
- There are also lots of exclusive shows and movies on Prime Video that you won’t be able to find anywhere else!
- Free trial
- $40/month, with a 7-day free trial.
- YouTube TV offers a generous 50 hours of DVR storage, which can be used across six accounts. When you set up your account, you’ll be asked to enter your location and ZIP code in order to find out what broadcast channels are available in your area. It also has an on-demand library with thousands of movies and shows—including live sports—and features parental controls that let parents create profiles for their kids (with restrictions) as well as sign-in controls so they can keep track of how much time they’re spending watching their favorite shows.
- Available nationwide on smartphones (Android or iOS), tablets (Android or iOS), computers/laptops (Chrome browser only), Apple TV devices and Amazon Fire TV devices; also available via Google Chromecast streaming adapter
Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV is another great option for NFL fans. This streaming service offers a 7-day free trial, 50% off discount for new customers and a free cloud DVR. You can use Hulu to watch every NFL game during the 2018 season, as well as sports from other leagues such as MLB and NHL.
CBS All Access
In addition to live streaming of local CBS stations, CBS All Access offers on-demand access to most CBS shows. While this won’t allow you to watch any live sports, it does provide you with the opportunity to stream some of your favorite sitcoms and dramas—all for $5.99 per month.
However, if you’re looking for a way to stream NFL games in their entirety without a cable subscription, CBS is not the best option. The network only offers five Sunday afternoon games each week (which are free) as well as its Thursday Night Football games that are also shown exclusively on NFL Network so there’s limited availability here. It should also be noted that these broadcasts will only be available in certain markets where local affiliates broadcast them; if your area doesn’t offer them then there’s nothing more we can do about that other than say sorry!
FuboTV is a sports-first streaming service that offers over 70 channels, including local networks and national sports networks like ESPN. You can watch up to three streams at once, so while it’s not free, you don’t have to pay extra if you have roommates or family members who want to use their own devices to stream the same channel.
FuboTV also has a cloud-based DVR and offers some add-ons like additional TV packages for more channels. FuboTV may be a good option if you want to watch the NFL, NBA, MLB, and other sports games along with other channels like HGTV or Syfy (ahem).
The AtBat app is the official MLB app, available for free on iOS and Android devices. The app allows you to stream live games, watch on-demand games and highlights, listen to radio broadcasts and more. You can also access your favorite team’s schedule and standings at any time. Plus, the AtBat app streams in high definition!
The best way to watch NFL is with Sling TV.
Sling TV is a great option for those seeking out a cheap way to watch their favorite sports, as it offers a few different packages that all include NFL games. Sling Orange and Sling Blue each come with access to local channels and ESPN, so you can follow your favorite team’s progress even if they’re not on the main network. The price of these packages starts at $20 per month, which includes any additional fees (like taxes). While this may be more than some people would like to spend on cable alternatives, it’s one of the cheapest options available when compared to cable prices!
PlayStation Vue is a live-streaming service that offers multiple tiers of channels and packages. It’s not available on every platform, but it is the most affordable way to watch NFL games online. Here’s what you need to know:
- Sign up for PlayStation Vue with your email address or Facebook account, or login with your PlayStation Network ID if you already have one. You can also sign in with your TV provider information if you have an account with them (only certain providers are supported).
- Watch NFL games for free on Sundays if you can get access to CBS All Access via CBSSports.com or the CBS Sports app, which are compatible with Roku devices and iOS and Android mobile devices. These won’t work on other platforms like Xbox One consoles yet though—they’re only available through football season until December 31st!
- Stream all four major networks (ABC/NBC/FOX/CBS) plus ESPN channels live anywhere at any time as long as there’s an internet connection nearby; no cable box required! You’ll need either a streaming device like Roku ($40-$80), Fire TV Stick ($40-$50), Apple TV ($149), Chromecast ($35-$45), smart TV set-top boxes like TiVo Roamio OTA DVR ($250) that include built-in apps like Netflix & HBO Go; PC gaming consoles such as Xbox One/PlayStation 4 consoles which – once plugged into its respective HDMI port – will automatically display any content from those same sources above without requiring any additional software installation beforehand either.”
Follow your favorite team for free, or watch the entire NFL for a price.
To watch the NFL, you can either follow your favorite team for free, or pay to watch all of the games.
The teams in each broadcasting market are different (except for a few cases). If you live in St. Louis and want to watch the Rams play on Sunday afternoon, you might have to go online or buy a pay-per-view package from Verizon or DirecTV. There are ways around this by faking your location (for example, using a VPN) but it’s not recommended because it’s illegal and could get your IP address blocked from future NFL streams if they catch on.
If you’re trying to figure out if someone lives near an NFL team that isn’t yours but has similar zip codes as yours (which helps determine what network they’re on), try using this website: https://www2u/networkfinder/.
Most of these options will work for you no matter where you live in the world. However, if you’re looking for more options or want to watch a specific game on your TV without cable, check out our guide to watching NFL without cable.