Tracking the status of Election or Voters card offline and Online in Gujarat
Voters card: The Election Commission of India has made it easier for citizens to get their voter id cards and know their status online. Every eligible citizen above 18 must bring a voter id card. The new citizen can apply for it online or offline. The Gujarat Election Commission organizes meetings regularly in all districts where citizens can submit their application forms for registration as voters. You can track the status of your application by following these steps:
new voter id card application form online registration Gujarat
Applying for a Voters card is relatively easy and can be tracked easily. You need to visit their website or download the app, fill in all the details correctly, submit it, and your profile will be generated in minutes. After that, you will receive an SMS with your mobile number on which you have to click through OTP (one-time-password) provided by them in this SMS, and then within one week time period you will get a new voter id card application form online registration Gujarat into your registered address where it was sent from Election Commission because they send it through postal service only so if there are any doubts regarding this process then don’t worry because we are here with complete information about how exactly these things work in Gujarat state?
Step 1: Log in to the website.
To login to the website, you need to enter the following details:
- Website address: https://voteridgujarat.nic.in/
- User Id and Password: If you have already registered with Voters card or have changed your password recently, save it in a safe place as you will be asked for this information while applying for a new Voter card or updating your existing voter card online. If not, then follow these steps to create them:
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” button at the bottom left corner of the page. (You can also click here)
- Enter your email id in the given box and click on Submit button (If you don’t know how to find out your email address, click here.)
Step 2: Click on Forms Download
Now that you have logged in to your voter’s registration portal click on Forms Download. Then, on the next page, click on Form 6. The PDF file of this Form will be downloaded to your system, and you can print it out or save it.
Step 3: Choose Form 6
The next step is to choose your Form. You will need to select Form 6, the voter’s identity card. The PDF version of this Form can be downloaded from the election commission website and its link. Here are some instructions on how to do this:
- Go directly to https://www.eci.gov.in/.
- On the left-hand side column, click on ‘Form 6′ under Election Commission of India.’
- Download PDF format file by clicking on the ‘Download Now’ button available at the bottom right corner of the screen under ‘Form 6’.
Step 4: Download the Form 6 in PDF Format
After completing the Form, you can download it in PDF format.
Attach all required documents with the application form along with proof of age, address & identity.
Passport size photo should be attached with Form 6.
Step 5: Fill out the Form and get it signed by a Gazetted Officer.
Fill the Form with all the details correctly, sign it and attach it with the required documents to send to the Election Commission. You can also apply online using your voter ID or Email address as a registered voter of the Gujarat Assembly Constituency if you have not received your poll card yet or lost yours. Suppose you have already applied for a new enrollment card but want to change your old one. In that case, you need to fill in another form with proof of residence (such as an electricity bill or water bill) and submit it at the designated polling booth on 7th December 2019, between 10 am – 4 pm.
The following documents are required for voter id card offline
- Voter Id Card Application Form (Form 6)
- Proof of Age – For example, your Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Identity – For instance, your Passport or Pan Card.
- Proof of Address – For example, Driving license or bank passbook.
Attach all required documents with the application form.
You must have a valid passport-size photo for your Voter ID card.
The document proof of age should be attached with the application form.
The address proof should be attached with the application form, which can be either a Passport Driving License or a Voter ID Card.
You must attach all required documents with the application form to apply online for a Voter ID card offline in Gujarat state.
Passport Size Photo should be attached with Form.
- The photo should be in colour
- The image should be taken with white background
- The image should be of good quality (resolution 600×800 pixels) and in JPEG format
Proof of age, address & identity is required.
Proof of age, address & identity is required.
Birth Date Proof : Passport, Birth Certificate issued by Registrar General/District Registrar Office (for foreign citizens), Voters card, Matriculation Certificate or Driving License.
POA: Electricity bill issued by Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited(GUVNL) or any other authorized agency like Gujarat Gas Company Ltd., Telecommunication companies etc.
identity Proof: Passport, Driving License issued by Government Authorities in India and Voters card.
Proof of relationship: Marriage certificate from competent Court/ Registering Authority with photocopies produced before any authority along with your parent’s marriage certificate; Adoption order where a legal guardian has adopted you after making the same before a competent authority along with your parent’s adoption order etc.,
If a person has migrated from another state during the last ten years, then he shall produce residential proof such as an electricity bill issued by GUVNL or any other authorized agency like Gujarat Gas Company Ltd., Telecommunication companies etc.; rent agreement duly certified by Tahsildar Office; lease deed duly approved by Tahsildar office; Property tax receipt paid to municipality corporation or municipal council along with property tax receipts paid till the end year 2020-2021; Sale lease conveyance deed duly certified under section (34)Part VIAB Chapter IIA if purchased land within two years before registration at collector’s office and so on.
Use these steps to get your voter id card and know its status online in Gujarat.
To get your voter id card and know its status online in Gujarat, you need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Log in to the website of the Election Commission of India. (Click here!)
- Step 2: Download Form 6 from the website or click on Forms Download.
- Step 3: Choose Form 6 and download it in PDF format. You can also print out a hard copy of this Form so that you can use it later when you need to apply for a new Voter ID Card or change specific details related to your current Voters card.
- Step 4: Fill up all details correctly as mentioned by the Election Commission of India and submit it by either scanning the printed copy or by physically submitting it at the relevant office (for example, if you live in Surat city, then submit your application at Surat City Collector Office). All information provided must be correct because any mistake will lead to rejection from authorities which may delay the issuance process further.”
This article discusses how to get the Election Card or Voters card online and offline. You can also check your election card status online and offline in Gujarat. We hope that you have learned a lot, and it will be helpful for you to apply for an election card or voter id card and get information regarding its status.